We only were able to hit the beach once this trip.
Jagger and cohen loved it, but Bos was over it after an hr.
He just wanted to go back to the pool.
Plus the actual Pacific Ocean was fareeezzzing.
****
When we arrived at the beach, Jagger just took off.
James literally had to walk a ways to go get the little terror!
Winne didn't mind the ice cold water!
Building sand castles.
Love this pic of Bos.
He has such an adorable smile!
Family Picture time.
And last yrs pic.
The boys have changed so much, but i think james and i look the same!??
I think i need a beach house....




3 comments:
I love the beach. The sand sticking to everything can be a pain, but the joys of the beach override it.
You do! The Ginn home is 5 min away from the beach and you are always welcome!
Looks like so much fun! I think we are going to try and squeeze the beach in while we are in Cali too!
Post a Comment