Christmas morning was so fun. We had it at our house this yr with Gma Katy, Great Gma, Amanda, and Tim. Cohen wasn't real sure what was going on at first but the second he saw he had presents, the light went on! I had to talk James into letting him get a play kitchen. I know that he is boy but, boys can cook and clean too ya know, but anyway he LOVES it. All morning he was making us eggs, pancakes, fruit, etc. He also loved to help everyone open their gifts. He was so funny. He would start to open one of his presents and say "Oh my goodness, what is it?" He brings so much joy and happiness to our lives its amazing. Bosten of course had no idea what was going on but sure did love the jumperoo he got. As usually we got spoiled this Christmas. I am probably the worst person with getting Thank You cards out so I am going to give out a huge cyber THANK YOU to everyone. We are so lucky to have such great family and friends who care about us. Thanks again for everything. Also I wanted to thank James for being such an awesome Father and Husband. He is always so helpful and will do anything I ask. I was shouting demands all morning. Thanks babe.


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I think it is only going to get more fun as the boys get older!
You have a cute little family and a fun blog Cami!
Post a Comment