Monday, May 19, 2008
JaZz GaMe!!
James' parents gave us tickets to the Jazz game on Friday, since they are in China for 2 whole wks. We were so excited. Cohen was probably the most excited. He loves to watch "the big basketball game". I was torn whether or not to take him since the game would start right when he goes to bed. We dropped Bos off at Chelene's house, which we were so grateful for. Bos would have been miserable. Thanks again Chelene!! I left Chelene my diaper bag and right as we were pulling into park I remembered that my camera was in the bag. I was so sad and tried to get James to turn back.:( The game was a bummer, but the stadium was awesome. It was so loud and full of crazy Jazz fans. Cohen kept saying "we want the white team not the puple team." He started to get a little tired, but he was such a great kid. He sat and watched the whole game and would give us play by plays. He loves it when they would "dunked the ball in the hoop". I would ask if he was tired and he would give me this look and say "i watching the Jazz game." Seriously love that kid he is so sweet. Since I left my camera behind, I decided to take pics of the tickets so I could have something to look back on.


Labels:
Jazz game 05.16.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment