Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Baby Bosten!!!

My little baby turned 1 yesterday, so I guess he's not really a baby anymore. I can't believe it's already been one yr. He is such a good little guy. He melts your heart with his big blue eyes. He's my snuggle bug. He has been really clingy lately and its been driving me crazy, but I keep reminding myself that someday he is not going to want to cling to me every second and that makes me sad. They really do grow up so fast. A few little things about baby Beaner at this time in his life: He eats and eats-if crying, hand him some food. He looves to snuggle, esp when tired. Adores Cohen and thinks that his brother is the funniest person. He's trying really hard to crawl and get around. Loves his "snuggy bear". He will pitch little baby fits when you take something away from him, get him out of the tub, and when you take him out of the swing at the park. Bosten brings so much joy to our lives. It is so fun to watch his face light up when he tries new things...like when I let him sit in Cohen's carseat facing forward...priceless. Love that smily boy.














(my friend Ashley gave me this cute idea for cupcakes and they turned out better than i thought thanks for the compliments everyone!)
We had a little party yesterday with a couple friends and family. Bos really had no idea what was gong on, but Cohen did and he kept saying "my birfday next". Thanks everyone for coming and thanks for the wonderful gifts. He really has enjoyed playing with them already!!
Bosten through the year:




15 comments:

Hall Family said...

Happy birthday little James!

Heather and Logan said...

He's so cute. Tell him his favorite aunt will be there soon!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! It was so great to see you and your little guys!

allegra said...

thanks for the sweet comment. its fun to take a peek at your darling family. bosten is really cute! holy cow, those eyes are stinkin' breathtaking! happy birthday little guy!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh what cute pictures! I love that shirt that you have him in! Happy Birthday Boston! Also ya those cupcakes turned out amazing.. I cant wait to try that out! Im really sorry we couldnt make it, I was really sad. But Im so happy that it turned out so dang cute and glad you all had fun! love ya

Rachel Smith said...

He is so squeezy!! I just love him! Why do they grow so fast?? It was so fun to see you last weekend. We need to get together more often for sure!

Ford Fam said...

He looks so adorable! We had a lot of fun too, thanks for inviting us! I can't believe he is a year old too! Time to get cracking on the next one... just kidding!

Shay said...

what a babe! his baby blues make scout's heart flutter..okay maybe just mine right now but they are the same age so maybe one day... "scout paisley fountaine" sounds pretty good:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun night. He really is a gorgeous little boy...so is Cohen. They have the best heads of hair in the world. I hope Beckham's grows back soon so I can style it fun like you do!

Oh, ok....so I couldn't have a cupcake but I had a few carbs left at the end of the night so I just licked the frosting to see what it was like and WOW Cami...DELISH, that's all I gotta say. When my cupcake-eating days are back I will be gettin' that recipe from you ;-)

Amanda said...

Oh I miss little Beaners! Heather is right though, his favorite aunt~ ME, will be there soon.

Lisa Cannon said...

Oh my gosh, he is sooo cute!!!

Brinn said...

So cute! The pictures are great, he is such a handsome little man!

Ginn Family said...

Happy Birthday Bossy!! I am sorry again that we weren't there, I have no brain. Anyway let's get together and do something fun!

The Carter Family said...

Hey Cami, Its Aimee. Your baby is adorable!! I love his cheeks and his big blue eyes

Kristie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous boy! My boy Simon turns 2 tomorrow! I wish we could just freeze them and keep them this way forever (minus the tantrums).