Cru and Bridger
After a much needed long nap, I gathered the boys and we drove 30min to Mesquite to watch Daddy. Right as we pulled in James called and said they had lost and were done. What a waste of gas, but at least I was able to listen to a little more of my book on cd...Twilight! We then met up and went to eat at a cute little pizza place. The Daddy's took care of the boys while we chatted about the old times. Rachel's hubby was out of town:( I can't wait to meet him. I have heard so much about him, maybe next time. I seriously love those girls. Thanks guys for letting us come and hang out. Hopefully see you soon!
Rach, Kayla and me

2 comments:
Man we have some handsome boys huh! It was good to hang out with a fellow badger!!!! We'll see you again for sure in July
It was so fun to see you and get to catch up! We definitely need to do it more often! Chad and i are coming up some tome in june...possibly for the Lehi Round-up Rodeo (which is the best by the way, if you havn't been...put it on your calander)so when i know i'll give you a call so we can meet up!
Post a Comment