We always say prayers together as a family, but Cohen has never wanted to say it. Yesterday at dinner we asked who he wanted to pray and he said,"I say it". This is what he said:
Heavenwee Fader, dank dee for this day. For I can play with Warren and Carson, go to the dinosaurs and see the animals. For able to shoot the ball and hit and run the bases. For play golf wif Cash. For Bosten. (some jiberish......) Amen. It was was so cute and sweet. James looked up and asked if he had done that before and I said nope. It was awesome that we both were able to hear Cohen say his first prayer.
Again this morning he wanted to say it again. This time he prayed about taking naps and mommy take a nap and Bosten and so forth. I kind of tried to help him a little bit but he is so cute and I wanted to hear what he had to say.
(this is a random pic. Cohen loves strawberries and esp in the morning with powder sugar)
7 comments:
okay that really is so dang sweet! It's so cute how kids are so grateful for the simplest things; and always looking out for friends and family! What a little stud!
That is soo darling I love that kids remind us how simple life should be and can be. His prayer was so thankful for the things that we should be thankful for friends and family.
We love ya Cohan!!!!
That is the cutest thing I ever heard! Love ya!
James&Cami: this is Lane crankin' in from Henderson NV... awesome blog and awesome family! nice way to catch up with you since James never calls me? I sent you an email update about our family... all the best
I love when they start praying. They are so cute and it is always surprising what they say.
That is the cutest thing ever...I can't wait till Bridger starts talking! Cami...why do you always come here when we are out of town?? We are going to see chads family in Prescott AZ next weekend. I've tried my darndest to talk Chad into a different week, but he starts his Masters Program when we get back at SUU. We are coming up for the LEHI ROUNDUP RODEO though and we need to get together then, I think it's the last weekend of june! Let me know if ya'll will be around
That is adorable Cru's was a little something like that its half in spanish and the other half a complete whisper. There is nothing more precious than their sweet little prayers.
Post a Comment