(At the Denver Airport)
We had such a fun time on our little trip. When we arrived we dropped off our stuff at the hotel and went right to eat. Some of the girls were craving Sushi, Ash and I were not. Being the good sports that we are we went and had Sushi for the first time. Our chicken roll was pretty good, but the smoked salmon, not so good.
On Friday, we shopped all day. We had to buy something out of the ordinary. I bought eye shadow. I know weird, but I never wear it and really don't even know how to apply it. Kira was so kind to teach me.
(Kira did my make-up and Ash helped me with my hair) We went to this fun little sports bar place to eat, it was yummy. I wanted to stay and play darts, but Jamie wanted to get back and watch the end of the Jazz game.
On Saturday, we went to the amusement park-Elitch Gardens. It was freezing cold, but we did end up having a great time. The sun was shining when we got there, with a bitter wind, then it started to rain and then even snow.
By the end of the day the sun was back out. We then went and got pedi's and Mani's. To finish the night up we went the movie "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and it was hilarious. It was a great weekend and I have the bestest friends in the whole world. Where ever we go, we always have sooo much fun!! Luv you girls! Thanks again
Katie and BJ for the free hotel!
(Leaving Denver Airport)
14 comments:
K so ya'll are all blond bombshells were guys hitting on yall? Dont you love saying.. I'm a mom! It looks like it was so much fun and its so good to see girls all over still doing the girls weekends! Oh ya and you look great so stop saying stuff about me and rach!!
mmmm...I'm a just a little jealous I couldn't make the trip. I'm so happy you all got to get away though!!
p.s. good thing I didn't go cause my brown hair would have thrown all the pictures off.
Looks like you had so much fun! Glad you get away from the kids for a little while.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You look super cute in all those pics. So did Jaime feel like the minority being the only burnet in some of those pics?
Girls trips are the BEST!!! I think they should be mandatory for every mom. you just come home wanting to be a better wife, mom, and person...I't looks like you had a great time, good for you!
Oh, and I am not going out of town this weekend anymore! So call me if you want to get together, Kayla wants to see you too, so maybe we can take our kids to a splash park or something, or just meet up for lunch! Give me a call 435-229-6861
Sounds like a great getaway. I need one of those. NYC anyone? Think how much fun that would be. I've been with my mom and sister, but friends would be great! Glad you got a break!
ya ll are going to the Jazz game? LUCKY! Where are yall staying and why are you coming down? Its going to be like 100 literally so we'll have to go swimming!
Lisa I will totally go to NYC. My sis lived there for 2 yrs, so I know how to get around kinda!! And no Amanda Jamie definetly did not care about being the only burnett.
Hey we are going down to St. George this weekend too! We are going to go to the splash pad on saturday morning while the guys go golfing. Does James golf? e-mail me your number so we can get together. acranderson02@yahoo.com
Oh way cute pics! It really was so much fun! I feel like I haven't seen you all forever now.. but it's only been a couple days! Love ya
Dude Cami your supposed to e mail pic's nerd! If you want the one of you on that spin rollorcoaster than you better get thoes to me soon! Love ya I am so glad we got to go hang out. We have the best of friends!
Listen Kira I will get them to ya...I have been busy. Love your guts!!!
Cami! So I'm finally checking out your blog...I was spelling it wrong and couldn't find it earlier.
I'm sooo jealous that you got to do this. I sooo need a girls trip so that's why we're planning a trip to Vegas. Seriously, you gotta come with us. I think we wanna do the 3rd weekend in June so let's talk about it. Your trip looks like a blast and it cracks me up that y'all are blonde...just like my girlfriends back home.
Post a Comment