The Circus!!
We went to the circus last saturday night and it was a blast. We had 3rd row seats, thanks to Frankie and my mom! We ended up having an extra ticket, so we let Cohen invite a friend. You'll never guess who he picked.....CARSON! The boys were both a little afraid of the clowns at first. They wouldn't get their picture taken with them, but they would wave to them.





We chowed down on some popcorn, churros, and drinks. Contrary to what Carson thinks he had, no kids were given Coke this night. :) He did get some sprite however. This is really funny b/c one of the first things Carson told his gma was that he had Coke.....crazy kid!


One of coolest events were the Elephants. There was this one Ele who was like break dancing. I think I want one!
We chowed down on some popcorn, churros, and drinks. Contrary to what Carson thinks he had, no kids were given Coke this night. :) He did get some sprite however. This is really funny b/c one of the first things Carson told his gma was that he had Coke.....crazy kid!
One of coolest events were the Elephants. There was this one Ele who was like break dancing. I think I want one!
The Tigers were pretty cool too. I was just waiting for one to strike. They would swat at the trainer now and then and snarl, which made for great entertainment.....remember we were on the 3rd row so it was much more intense!
At the end they shot confetti out and the boys loved it (except Bosten). Cohen and Carson were very chatty about the circus and telling us their favorite parts. Carson was holding my hand as we were walking back to our car and he looked up at me and said "Cami, that wuz wreally fun!" It was so cute. While in the car they were telling us thanks and then Cohen said so cutely "Thanks for coming wif me Carss". Those two little dudes really are so cute, even though lately they like to bug eachother and tackle, push, punch, scratch, and do what little boys do....they really are best friends! And we are so glad to have friends like the Fords!
I also want to thank Frankie and my mom for the FABULOUS tickets and treats!
9 comments:
how fun! Your boys are so dang cute!
That looks like so much fun!! You guys look great as always!
Looks like it was lots of scary fun!
Thank you thank you thank you! You guys are awesome! I think it's funny you put the thing about the coke, it really is not a big deal. I just thought it was hilarious! I'm glad they had a good time and I hope they were not too rough with each other! The pics are so cute!!
How fun! You all look like you were having a great time. If it makes you feel better Milena calls all soda "pepper" (Dr. Pepper)no matter what kind it is.
Let me know if you get an elephant, that would really "shake up" the neighborhood don't you think!? (You're so funny, "I think I want one" LOL)
update your blog!
cute kids, smart elephants, and confetti...doesn't get much better than that!
Hey I keep looking on your blog for pictures from your trip out here because I realized that I didn't take any! Send me some when you get a chance. I love your circus pics, I cant wait to take ty some day!
Post a Comment