Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Soccer Game

Cohen had his very first soccer game today. All the kids are 4 and 5 yr olds and they are so small and so adorable.
Look how big his uniform is on him. Poor kid.

Cohen and his buddy Carson play on the same team. They are so cute. Cohen would tell Carson, "you get the ball and steal it from them".

Gma DeAnn told Cohen before the game that she would give him a dollar for every goal he scored. He told her he was going to score 5 goals. He scored 2 goals and left with $2 bucks!
Cohen giving dad a high five after he made a goal!


**Thanks Val for telling us about this great soccer league!**

6 comments:

Lyns said...

SOOOOOO cute! Everything is cuter when it's in miniature! Love those boys. :)

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

so cute I love soccer!

Ford Fam said...

So cute, you got some cute pics! My camera died so I'm hoping to get some good ones next week! I am so happy they are on the same team! I think it's going to be a tradition. (I guess it was worth all that work!!)

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love it!! Its are favorite thing latley is to go watch Warren. there uniforms are so cute

Katie said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! That is too adorable! I love it!

Jon and Aim said...

These pictures take me back to my good old flower picking (soccer) days!! Too cute. Jon and I will miss having Bosten in nursery. We were looking forward to staying in there long enough for Jagger to come to nursery too!