Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sleepover with Dad

We came home from the hospital and went and picked up the boys later that night.
And when you have a super fun daddy like ours, you get to have a sleepover-movie night.
James is always great at making the boys feel special and since a huge change just happened in their lives, he had a special night with them.
But before the fun began they wanted to love on their new baby.
I love the 2nd pic. Bos is such a cutie and has been great with Jagger. I definetly thought he would be an absolute stinker.

4 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

James is such a good dad! I am so glad your boys are loving on baby Jagger. love ya

Hall Family said...

I've been waiting for these pictures for FOREVER! He is precious just like your other boys. I love this picture of him and Bosten. I also love your story and picture to go along with your contractions and then happiness once you get the epi.
P.S. Who looks that pretty in the middle of the night delivering a baby?????

Tawni & Dan said...

Congrats on your 3rd georgous little boy! What a perfect family you have. How can I reserve one of those cute boys for our daughter BrynLee one day?

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I have seen Amanda a couple times since you've had your cute little baby & have asked her about you... but I wanted to tell you congrats!
He is SO adorable! :)