Monday, August 24, 2009

I Love It When...

I score GOOD DEALS!

Saturday night we had a girls night and celebrated a birthday for one of my neighbors.
And whats girls night without a little shopping?
I scored at Ross and Kohls and i usually never find anything at Kohls or even go there.
Look what i got and all for a grand totally of......$46.72

Purple Steve Madden flats (orginally $69)
Metalic Steve Madden pumps (orginally $79)
I {heart} Steve Maddens. Some of my favorite shoes. So comfy.
Purple Purse (orginally=$68)
Elephant Snuggy for Jagger boy (orginally=$15)

*a special thanks to my awesome neighbors for helping me with my good deal and for the fun times we've been having*

4 comments:

Handi Andi said...

Love ever single thing in the picture. I love good deals! Good work!

P.S.- I miss you at work. I don't want to go to treatment team tomorrow, and I want to see more pictures of baby Jagger.

Heather and Logan said...

I want them all, well maybe not the snuggly.

Ford Fam said...

You know how much I love good deals! Great finds!!!

Heather said...

SO impressed, you will need to share your new found "deal shopping" with us!!