Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Good DEALS

I finally made it to Target today.
I got some great deals.
I would have left paying only about $1, but grabbed some gum, (that was on sale) and my beloved cystal light energy drink packets. However, i only paid $6.16. Yep, smoking deal! The kids boost drink is $7.99 by itself, but when you have a $5 manufacture coupon and $2 target coupon, it makes it worth it for $.99!
Hope it tastes yummy, never tried it. My kiddos love chocolate milk so it's worth a try, for that cheap.

Random Note: When couponing, try NEVER to take the kiddos. They are distracting and if yours listen as well as mine do, then you're screwed. Cohen and Bosten are lucky that they are not locked in their rooms all day today. I want to rip my hair out. :) I apologize to all the target customers for the loud out bursts of crys and fighting. And i really feel bad for the poor Target associate that has to clean up and organize all the candy that Bosten reorganized at the check out counter. I would have helped, but desperately needed to get the hell out of there. asap.

5 comments:

Tawni & Dan said...

Hi dear! Impressive. Isn't it a rush! Totally agree on the no kid thing... I always mess up my deal when I'm distracted with the babe.

Mel said...

Look at you go! Awesome feeling huh? I think we are planning on going for a girl's night soon. I've already started my new list with coordinating coupons! Watch out!

Katie said...

Holy crap! Um can you teach me how to coupon shop! :P No im being serious!

Shay said...

I love great bargains...but I'm way too impatient when it comes to food & coupons :( But these great deals do spark a little interest. Did they drink the boost? I have to try to get my patients to drink that stuff & it never goes so well.

The Brady's said...

Oh Cami I totally know how you feel! I usually end up going around midnight just so i can go by myself! Its totally worth it!