Okay, so this hottie turned the big 30 July 8th and i am just getting around to posting about it. (i was qutie busy the month of july, plus gi-normously prego and lazy,ok. :)

I planned a big surprise party for him with lots of friends and family. I totally thought he knew what was going on, but apparently not and was so excited to find out he had no clue.
I rented a pavilion up in the posh neighborhood of Pepperwood. (thanks to amanda and tim)
We had great Company...
great Food....
and a great Time!
We even got a game of volleyball in.
Love this pic of timmy....rolled up jeans and a sweet Terramerica shirt....thats hot. He's gonna love me for this pic. :)
Why didnt someone tell this poor pregnant girl that she looks like a huge hefer in that shirt? Wow, i swear i didn't look that big in the mirror when i was getting ready.
3 comments:
It was a fun party, I'm sad we missed the bulk of it! You did not look huge in that shirt, I thought you looked adorable. I even remember saying so!
Whatever..I vote you 'cutest prego friend' of the bunch. I need to come south to see little jag.
You are sooo cute prego!!
Post a Comment