Monday, December 24, 2007

ChRiStMas PaRtY!!

We had our annual friends Christmas Party and of course it was fun and competitive. We played a Christmas carol game which we lost by 2 to the freaking Giles'. Than James and I won the Santa making costume. I think when James got into character, it put us barely over the edge for the win. There were some pretty good costumes...as well as a dirty one (we wont tell you who made that one:). James and I were victorious after a gruling tie breaker contest. We had to try and throw Christmas cards into the garbage. This is much harder than it sounds. I was the only one to make one in, though Darek was very close, with one balancing on the edge. Well anyway it was good time and we always have so much fun together. Thanks Rakelly and Angela for the great party. Till next year.....Oh, and did I mention that James and I were the overall winners? :)

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Wow you guys are serious with your Christmas parties! It looks like you had so much fun. Thanks again for the Christmas gift, and the yummy cake!! Once I get feeling better we need to get the boys together to play. I want Carson to try out the kitchen too...