Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Family Pics



We had family pictures taken and I am so happy the way they turned out. Thank you so much Nicole!! I was really worried about them because the boys absolutely did not want to cooperate, but they are fantastic. You really can't tell that they were being little stinkers by the way they turned out. I am so happy and again a big thanks to Nicole. (here are a few of my favorite favorites...) Look at those Gorgeous Blue Eyes
Uh, so I added a little slide show of some more because I love so many of the pics..enjoy

3 comments:

Ford Fam said...

You already know this but you have beautiful children. You need to enter them into some contests or something. I know it sounds silly but you should do the beautiful baby contest on Regis and Kelly. I don't watch the show but you get a trip to New York and a ton of stuff. I think they do it in February

Shay said...

Your family pics are so cute. When did Bosten get so big? I guess it has been a while since we've all hung out. Now that Aaron's DONE we should be able to hang out. Any plans for New Year's yet?

Skipper said...

Oh my gosh. Your boys have the prettiest eyes! Too cute.