Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Polar Express

Last Tuesday, we took the Polar Express to the North Pole! It was a lot of fun. The elves made us cookies and hot chocolate. They read us the book "The Polar Express". We sang lots of Christmas carols while waiting for Santa Claus. It took Santa a while to reach the train car we were in but it was worth it. I was a little nervous that Cohen would freak out when Santa came, but he didn't. He talked with him and then Santa gave him a bell from his sleigh. Thanks Mom for the memorable trip to the North Pole.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun, that sounds like so much fun. Bosten is growing so fast before our eyes. You have the cutes family. Where did you get your pic. done? They are so cute!

Cami said...

Hey Savannah, I got them done by Nicole (warner) Burdette. I think they are adorable too, but Im their mom so of course I am bias.