Friday, December 14, 2007

TODDLE GYM CLASS


Cohen and a few friends go to a mom and me gym class every Thursday. He LOVES it. They run around, sing songs, attempt to do somersaults, walk the balance beam, hang on the bar, etc. (Thanks Val for introducing us to the class:) It makes him so tired and ready for a nice long nap. Yesterday after class at 11:00am, we got in the car and he said, "I go take a nap?" Normally I would say, heck yes but it was only 11, so we ran to Costco bought some groceries, (I always buy stuff I don't need there) sampled all the testers and came home and he walked right up stairs and went to bed. It was fantastic.
Cohen and Carson tired from all the physical activity.
Cohen, Carson, and Warren

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Cute pics! I am so glad Cohen loves it, Carson looks forward to it every week. Especially becasue Cohen is there. Will you e-mail me the pics of the boys together?