Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cohen gets a HAIRCUT!!


So with much deliberation and the poll, we decided it was time to cut Cohen's beautiful hair. I asked him if he wanted a haircut and he replied,"No, cut my hair." This was such a dramatic experience for him. He was crying and screaming. I felt so bad. He finally settled down when she stopped using the clippers, but man it was sooo sad. He looks like a completely different kid. He's like a little man. Sometimes I look at him and think who is that? Its crazy how dark it is. Well, I am getting used to it and keep telling myself that it is just hair. You can see his beautiful features more and he really is as cute as ever still.

3 comments:

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Cohen's hair is soooo cute, his eyes really stand out in that picture. It's too bad that it was so tramatic, let me do it next time, and maybe it wont be a big deal. He looks like a stud.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh he really does look so much older! I cant even believe that its him! He looks adorable.. He is such a handsome little guy!.. watch out girls with those gorgeous blue eyes!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Cohen's is so cute I am glad you cut it. I love him