We just got back from the Happiest Place on earth and it was so much fun. It's late and I am soooooo tired from all the fun and excitement that we had that I will post lots of pictures and a brief post of all our FUN later (hopefully tomorrow). Here is a little pic of what is to come......by the way the excitement on Cohen's face was priceless and I am already planning our next trip back to DISNEYLAND!!! A huge Thanks to DeAnn and Farrel for the vacation and making our "dreams come true"!!!
ps..would a slide show be best to see all the pics or just post them like normal? Please leave a comment as to what you think. Thanks!!
2 comments:
I am soooooo jealous, we should be going to Disney World in October. Kyle and I are determined to make it happen. I know Carson would love it. It looks like you guys had so much fun though. We should do a trip together! Can't wait to see the pics! I like the slideshows, so you can see more pics.
I bet disney is much more exciting with kids!! I personally like pics posted; slideshows don't always cooperate and there's almost too much to look at..but that's me
Post a Comment