Sunday, February 3, 2008

SnOw, SNoW, and MORE SNOW!!


Wow, it has been a crazy winter with all this snow. It has been snowing almost every other day lately. And it doesn't just sprinkle, it dumps. This morning when I got up, bright and early it was already snowing and 4 hrs later its still snowing. I am glad we don't have much to do today, besides church and watch a silly game of football:). Utah is so beautiful when its all white. James hates the snow and I Love it. I keep trying to get him to ski or snowboard but the scoorge of winter will have nothing to do with winter recreation.
James shoveling the the driveway. He has become quite good and quick at this.
I took this picture from inside the house through the front door. Look at all that snow. It literally is almost 2 feet.

3 comments:

Ford Fam said...

I was just getting ready to post a post about the snow too. Crazy weather. I love the snow, but am about ready to be done!

Shay said...

Cami that's a pretty artistic perspective (the pic from inside); i'm impressed with the photography.
I'm so excited to see everyone Friday; we miss you guys.

Janae said...

Cami, I love the blog. Here is the website that you asked for. Good luck with it. I'm still figuring it out, but it's kind of fun.
http://www.google.com/analytics/