Thursday, February 28, 2008

More DIsNeYLaND!!!


Here are some pics of our trip. We were able to get reservations to 2 character breakfasts. The first one was in the park with Minnie and Friends(Minnie, Pooh, Eore, Caption Hook, Aladdin, Gapedo(sp?), gorilla from tarzan, Chip and Dale)! Cohen loved it so the next morning we were able to get into another one featuring Koda, Kenai, and Friends(meeko, gorilla, Koda, kenai, Chip and Dale). We also saw Donald Duck, Pluto, Goofy, Flick, and Peter Pan hanging out in the parks. Cohen also wanted to get his face painted after his cousin Robbie got his done. He choose a Snake. The next morning after his bath, he looked in the mirror and asked,"where my snake go?" He is saying the cutest and funniest stuff lately. He now sings Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me. He didn't really enjoy any of the rides but he "Woved dis-we-land". He told us the other day "I don wanna go to my house, I wanna go back ta Dis-we-land"....precious!! He still tells us all the characters he saw. He keeps telling us "I don wike Capion Hook" and he really didn't. He never wanted Caption Hook to come to our table. Well, like I said I am already going to start planning our next trip back. It took me a long time to get James to go and he loved it and also wants to go back.


4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Looks like so much fun, I am so jealous!! It looks like you guys had such a good time!!Is your stroller new? I want the info on that and if you liked it.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun. i totally want to go this fall know.

Skipper said...

OK. So, how was that with two little ones? Evan and I are dying to go back to Disneyland (thanks to tax refunds!), but I'm just not sure about taking Spence.

Katie said...

Cami it looks like you guys had so much fun! Your such great parents to take your boys to disneyland! we want to go in the fall! Im glad your back though so you can come hang out! Love ya