Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shay's Baby Shower



We had a baby shower for Shay and baby Scout. It was alot of fun, but you know us girls.....when we get together its a PaRtY!! Shay recieved some really really cute things, esp clothes. One day (hopefully...please bless) I will be able to shop in the baby girl section!! Don't get me wrong I love to shop for my boys and they get some cute stuff but the bows and bracelets are so cute.


You can barely tell Shay is even prego, no fair. I look like the prego one. (Note to Self-Don't stand like that).

3 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

oh cami i miss your kids they are so cute Boston is getting so big!!! Haha about your car that was funny! LOVE YA

Shay said...

Cami thanks for your help with the shower; it turned out great!! I love all the gap clothes; especially the blue flower dress. And all the bows are so cute I can't wait to dress her! Now if I'll just start dilating life will be great.

Katie said...

Oh Cami you do not look prego! I swear though you just get more and more photogenic in every picture! Your gorgeous!

It was a fun shower! Thanks for the cute game and all the effort you put into finding the candy and twenty different stores!

Hey lets do a play date this upcoming week! Ill call ya..