Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have been TaGGeD!!

So, Shay tagged me. The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Shay tagged me over a week ago and I have been thinking of all the UnIqUe things about myself that I should share with the rest of the cyber world...so here it goes.....

1. So...I am a nail biter. I have been biting my nails since I can remember. I can't pin point a specific reason why. I have noticed I do it when I am really bored. Sometimes I will go weeks without biting them and then Bam...I bite off all the pretty nails I have grown. I even would bite off the fakes nails I would get in high school....and no it didn't hurt.

2. I pick my face. When talking with James on what I was going to put on here, the first thing out of his mouth was "you will pick your face for hours". Hours? em...I am not so sure about that. I would say that I have fairly good skin but when I go to bed at night I just can't help myself, anything that looks pickable. I do not pick at other people though, just thinking about that makes me sick.

3. I Love a good deal. Shay always makes fun of me, but you gotta love a good deal. I wouldn't say that I am totally cheap, I have expensive taste and just need to find it on a good deal, so I can have it!! I have a little part-time job at the Gap and I get 30% off anything and everything. I love to come home and have James guess how much I paid for something....he will usually guess some outragious amount ruining my enthusiasum, but I tell him anyway. For example...the other day I bought the cutest pair of pants for Cohen...orginally $34.50...I got them for $3.71. So I bought some for now and some for next yr. What a deal!!

4. I am a drooler. I will wake-up with drool all over. James thinks this is hillarious. My poor pillow has all these drool marks. Even in school when I would fall asleep in class, I would wake-up and try and wipe the drool off my face and desk before others would notice.

5. I love Reality TV....not all but most for instance: Amazing Race....James and I will watch and act like we are on it. We stratigize about what tasks to choose and what not....anyway its a great time. I also enjoy America's Next top Model, So you Think you Can Dance, Deal or No Deal, Survivor, Bachelor, The Hills, Laguna Beach, Newport Harbor, and The Real World. If you are thinking, wow she watches a lot of TV......I really don't, when would I possibly have the time, but if I catch them I love to watch them. Usually I catch the reruns later at night when the kids are in bed. ( i wish that i can get TiVo again and then i would be able to record them...hint hint:) I'm not sure why I like the High School ones...I just do. I think it reminds me of me and my friends and all the drama that happens in HS.

6. I dislike folding the laundry, emptying the dishwasher, and putting sheets on the beds. I will graciously do the laundry, but folding it sucks...so either James will just do it or we find ourselves going to the dryer in the morning getting our clothes out. I will happily load the dishwasher, its just emptying it. When I actually do empty it, I think to myself "that wasn't so bad, why do I hate doing it"....I just do. Putting sheets on the bed is awful. If James and I are both doing it, its not so bad, but alone...well you'll probably never find me doing it alone (thanks to my loving husband who is always so helpful and doing so much:)

7. I too Love Chic-fil-a! My order is pretty much like Shays...6 piece chicken nugget kids meal with their delicious lemonade and fries. I get lots of sweet n' sour sauce and dip both my fries and chicken in it. I then will trade the toy in for ice cream. They have some great ice cream. We as a family have chic-fil-a at least once a week, if not more. There is a free standing chic-fil-a at about 11000th S. and State street.

8. Whats on my mind is out my mouth! This sometimes gets me in trouble and I find myself trying to explain why I just said what I did. I just tell people how it is...like it or not.

9. I read US weekly and People regularly. My mom will bring me home the latest issue from the airplane and I love that she thinks of me and a big plus is, I don't have to pay for it...another good deal!! I don't know why it intrigues me to know about the lives of celebrities....it just does.

10. I am a Scaredy Cat. I am pretty much scared of the dark, being home alone, walking to my car after work, you name it. Even at night when James is right next to me, I will hear some little noise and freak out. I am always asking him if he "heard that". He thinks I am crazy, but oh well. I really dislike our basement. I rarely go down there. I usually have James check the whole house when we get home late at night or back from a vacation.

Well the final part of the 'tagging rules' is that I now have to tag 10 people in return so since Shay tagged a lot of you I will tag....Amanda, Valerie, Skipper, Savannah, Katie and anyone else who wants to so....consider yourselves tagged! Read your blogs for a comment from me on your most recent post and I'll post the instrucions.

2 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Okay I was seriously laughing out loud at this. I can't wait for Kyle to read it to, he will have a hay day. But if it makes you feel better, like 7 of those are the same for me. Although I am not a nail bitter. I'm going to think about anything interetsting about me, I better do it soon or it will not happen.

Shay said...

It's funny to read everyone's quarky habits. At least we're all aware of our of ourselves. And I think it's great that you're able to finnagle a good deal.