Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day!!


I know this is really late for a post about Valentines, but I took such cute pictures of the boys. James was really sweet and surprised me with a full length mirror, that has been much needed. He also got some beautiful roses. He knows that I don't really like him to spend money on flowers, so he gets them at Costco for a great deal. One day when money is not an issue I would love to have fresh flowers throughout the house on a regular basis. (someday:) We went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch, we got there right when it opened and there was already a line. We only waited for 10 min, though. The boys loved it and they were really Good.

I never really mention how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband who does so much....when I say does so much I mean pretty much does everything. I do a lot too, but he cleans, cooks, does the laundry, changes diapers, makes the bed, gets the boys ready, feeds them, cleans them up after meals, cleans and washes my car, so on and so on....you get the picture. And no I am not exaggerating. He truly is one of a kind and I thank my Heavenly Father regularly for blessing me with the Bestest Husband. I have great little boys who bring so much joy and laughter to my life too. How did I get so lucky....?

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

Such cute pictures. Your boys look adorable as usual!