Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Day at the FARM!!


We went to the farm today at Thanksgiving Point. We met up with the Ford clan. Cohen and Carson had a blast. They would feed one animal and then run to the next. Cohen is so enthralled with the "Big Horses" (Clydesdale's).

He gets so close and likes to feed them. I get nervous that they are accidentally going to bite his whole hand off one of these times. Cohen always likes to ride the pony's and insists on riding the biggest one. He had to ride the 2nd biggest today since another little boy had already claimed the biggest!
This Sheep kept bahhing at us and stood there perfectly for a pic. I told Cohen to come look at this big sheep and he said,"Oh, he got long hair" and walked away. What a goof ball!

3 comments:

Ford Fam said...

cute! We are going to have to do it every couple of weeks. Including the park. Carson had a blast and was worn out!

Lisa Cannon said...

That looks like such a fun time for the kids. I guess I need to take my kids there...it's been years!

Brinn said...

How fun! Love the pix.