Val and I took the boys (and girl:) to the Trick or Treat Street at the South Towne Expo Center and it was a blast. The boys would knock on the door and they would give them hand fulls of candy! It wasn't crowded at all and was lots of fun!



We decorated cookies for a play group. Cohen's favorite part was putting on the sprinkles and then licking them off.

Gma DeAnn then had an awesome family party . We all dressed up, painted pumpkins, played ghost in the grave yard, and tried to eat doughnuts off strings. We had such a good time, thanks DeAnn and Farrel!
Gma DeAnn then had an awesome family party . We all dressed up, painted pumpkins, played ghost in the grave yard, and tried to eat doughnuts off strings. We had such a good time, thanks DeAnn and Farrel!
We were invited to another fun little play date at Carson's house to paint pumkins. Cohen and Carson were slapping paint all over theirs and the girls were being so careful and delicate, doing cute things like polk-a-dots. Val had cute little gift bags for the kids and made a great lunch as well. She is such a good hostess!
4 comments:
Too cute! Looks as if you guys had fun! Love the costumes!
So this is exactly why I love holidays; so many fun events all in one week, every other week is exactly that: just "every other week." Mmm Scout may have to rent the zebra next year. So cute!! By the way, the Incredibles were a hit.
ps Does James attend play group?!!
Awesome costumes! Halloween is the best, I'm bummed it's over!
I'll squeeze little Bosten's cheeks that costume he's wearing is SO cute. I've never really liked Halloween, but now that I'm older and have kids its so much fun. You and James are one hot couple too!
Post a Comment