I am up late, too late blogging and since James is out of town, I am letting Cohen sleep with me in our bed. I thought he would have fallen asleep a looooong time ago, but he is still up and just said this too me, "Mommy, you have one more minute on the puter". This is probably only funny to me b/c I have been giving him 10 or 5 or 2 min warnings lately
(and b/c i have been on the computer for a long time tonight:).
5 comments:
I love it, Warren always says it to us too. I love how they secretly control us.
That is too funny. Kids always havea great way of pointing out the obvious!
that is so funny and so cute. I have no idea who that guy is by the way and I think he's lying about knowing all of us. Also thanks so much for sending your husband over to my discusting house to give me MORE gifts and see my acne face! It was fantastic
That's so funny, I love it when they do stuff like that.
Oh he is so cute. I cant wait to have one! We need to hang out I have not seen ya forever. Luv ya!
Post a Comment