It's been a crazy last couple of days/wk, so I am going to try and attempt to update on what we have been up to. Hopefully it wont be too long.......:)
We found out about this great pumpkin patch. They had great deals and a huge variety of pumpkins and gords. They also had those great pumpkins with the warts on them.



The boys had such a good time picking out pumkins and then trying to help push the wagon.
{CARVING}
James was super excited to carve the big pumpkin. He and Cohen chose a face together and dug in. Cohen was not so sure about touching the "guts", but Daddy got him laughing and playing with them in no time.




The Finished project:
The Finished project:
We love the Scarecrow Festival. Its put on at Thanksgiving Point, has lots for the kiddo's to do, games to play, and Cohen's favorite...lots of big blown up bouncy toys! We ended up going twice and of course both times were a hit.
Bosten wasn't feeling so good, so he chilled in the stroller most of the time. (he was getting his fang teeth and still is)

Cohen loves to get his face painted. The first time he wanted a shark, the 2nd time he wanted a bat.
The 2nd time we went with ours friends the Ford's and Cuff's. I had to post these pics beacuse they all just got their faces painted and of course we wanted a pic of the three of them....well this is how mine turned out:
*this is only the first half of our craziness, more to come....:)
6 comments:
That looks like fun. I need one of those pumpkins. Bosten is sooo big. I need to see him; come visit us. I love the picture when the boys are pushing the wagon with James.
We usually always go to the Scarecrow Festival, but we didn't go this year. My kids always have such a great time.
I need to find out where your pumpkin patch was. I want some warty pumpkins!
I need to know where your pumpkin patch is! We couldn't find a good one to go to. We did find some pumpkins, but are still waiting to carve them. Why does Ava look so scared in those pics? LOL! I cracks me up! SOOOOO cute!
I love Cohen's expressions in the tatoo pictures. Founy's went all out with the pumpkin picking. I'm excited to do the glitter pumpkins next year..so cute!
Looks like lots of fall fun, glad we were a part of it! I love the face painting pics too!
Looks so like so much fun! I promise your flip flops will be in the mail any day now:) and check your email, for a surprise you don't want to miss
Post a Comment