Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Softball in St. George


This last weekend we had a wedding in St.George/Cedar City for a cousin of mine. James was also invited to play in a softball tournament, so it worked out perfectly!! My mom was so awesome to take Cohen with her to Loa for the 2nd reception. Thanks again, Mom. We had so much fun in George. The weather was in the 70's. The team played pretty well....they have the potential to be awesome though. JD and Cindi Dawson are always so fun to hang out with and thanks again guys for letting us stay at your house. Hayley and Darek also made the trip, as well as a few other of our friends from PG(rakelly, josh, ryan, and Joslyn). The tourney was fun and warm and it was fun to get away from the cold. Now I have spring fever:)
Sad after a disappointing Loss:(

1 comment:

Jolynne said...

Hey Cami, Thanks for the comment! I had this girl named ashely do mine. I can get her email address if you want me too.I dont have it here at work with me! Are you so excited Amanda is having a baby? Im way excited for her!