Friday, March 7, 2008

Cohens ART project....

Cohen lately loooves Bosten. He is always wanting to "play" with him. The other day while I was updating the blog(and blog stalking:) and not paying much attention to the boys...... (because they were laughing and pretty much right next to me) I looked down and saw this.....
I didn't get mad at Cohen and tried not to laugh, but it was pretty funny. I had the little talk with Cohen about how we only draw on paper and blah blah. He freakin thought he was Picasso and was hamming it up.....that stinker!!!

7 comments:

THE BRAITHWAITE'S said...

Founys!!! I was wondering what you have been up to and if you have a blog. Your boys are adorable...Cohen looks just like James and I absolutely love the name Bosten...he's so cute! Glad to hear that you are doing well. You definitely need to call us next time you are down in St. George; it would be so fun to see you! Troy's # is 435-669-5996. Also, we are going to take our boys to Disneyland in April. What did your boys enjoy the most? I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you now! We miss our infamous Pinochle tournaments!

Ford Fam said...

I found Carson drawing on the table the other day. I think they are starting to get more adventerous and push the boundaries these days!

Shay said...

Lol!! Cohen has great potential in the makeup industry. I LOVE BEING A MOM; no wonder you have 2 kids. They are truly amazing & I can't imagine life without my little scout now.

Brinn said...

The lowdown on photoshop: I just got it probably a month ago and LOVE it. I just have photoshop elements right now, but it is pretty much all you need! If you go to the adobe website you can download a free trial for a month or so to test it out before you by it. I suggest googling video tutorials to learn how to use it, it is a little tricky until you get the hang of it. It is pretty awesome all you can do with it. Digital Scrapbooking is my new love, and I want to start designing wedding and birth announcements too to offer my clients. So I highly recommend it if you like creating things like that. For basic photo editing, any other program works fine, I still use my iphoto more for editing then anything else! Hope this helps!

Brinn said...

p.s. Cohen's art project cracks me up. What a goofball. It's hilarious because it seems we have the EXACT same taste in names. When we got prego with Harper we were going to name him Cohen until we learned that is what you named him! Boston was high on the list for number two. Great minds think alike right? ha.

Brinn said...

Yeah iphoto is mac. but any basic editing program will do what you need. Most cameras come with something. I had corel snapfire for awhile and liked that a lot. I don't have a digital scrapbooking program, I just download the papers and embellishments and then do it all in photoshop. I started photography in Iowa, that is what I ended up focusing my degree in at indian hills. however, since it was hills, they didn't have the greatest selection in photography classes... so it was more an art degree than anything :) Right now I am interning with an amazing photographer which is so fun and more educating then all the classes I have taken. She does a lot of weddings... so I am trying to decide if I want to go that route or not. We will see! (sorry this is so long!)

Katie said...

oh man that is too funny! At least he's exploring his artistic side.. :) You will look back at that and laugh even harder! You sure have some pretty dang cute llitte guys! Love ya