Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So SiCkY:(

Bosten is sooo not feeling good. Last night was probably one of the WORST nights ever. He wouldn't/couldn't sleep. He has a horrible cough, snot running down his face, as well as drool. He won't nurse because he can't breathe. I feel so bad for the little dude. James was such a sweetheart and slept downstairs with him, because at 2:30am I had had enough (the only way the kid would fall asleep was in the bouncer). I took him to the Doctor today and he has Bronchiolitis, which can turn into to RSV, lets pray it doesn't!! We have to do a nebulizer treatment q4-6hrs. Lets hope he gets better soon, because I cannot do another night like last night......ahhhhh.

3 comments:

CAS said...

ahhhh man! don't you hate it when your kids are sick? you wish you could take it away and you just can't?!? so frustrating!!! I'll pray he doesn't get RSV... :( poor kid, that would be the worst.
good luck!!
hopefully you'll sleep tonight!!!
p.s. we'll miss you and your sweet boys at jump on in tomorrow.

Ford Fam said...

so sorry! I wish there was something we could do. Sleep deprevation is the worst, I have had a few of those nights recently and can definetly relate.

Shay said...

if bulb suctioning isn't cutting the snot, Walmart has a new suction machine if you get that desperate; some of the nurses & respiratory therapists have tried it and said it works pretty well. Poor guy!! James is nice to stay up. Aaron had to help rock scout to sleep last night, fortunately it was only midnight though