Thursday, March 6, 2008

NeW SToLLeR!!

I got a new stroller and I Looove it. It's a Phil and Ted Sport double stoller and it is so compact. I don't feel like I am pushing around a huge caboose. If I were to do it all over again, I would have gotten this first. It goes from a single to a double. I have spent so much money on strollers....I first got the travel system stroller, which was great, but huge. Then I needed an umbrella stroller because I didn't need to use the travel system any more. So...with having a second child I needed a double. My sister got one of these while living in Manhatten and it was awesome and durable. It can be used in so many ways. Anyway I love it and just wanted to share it with all those new moms out there searching for a stroller. Wow, that was quite the ramble...tootles!!
Look how cozy Cohen and Bos are? This stroller was a lifesaver at Disneyland. We switched Cohen to the front seat since he cared more about what was going on.

3 comments:

Brinn said...

Hey Cami! It is great to hear from you guys! Congrats on Baby Bosten! He is adorable! (So is Cohen by the way!) Glad to see you guys are doing so well and thanks for your comment. We have come to piece with the fact that the bink is here to stay for awhile! I am so glad you guys have a blog, it is so nice to keep up with everyone from osky. Keep in touch!

DANIELLE said...

HEY!!! Holy cow, how time changes everything, 2 kids!! That is just crazy!!! I am freaked out of my mind thinking about having 2 kids, we have had just Carsen for almost 5 years, so its going to be some adjusting for all of us!! But we are so excited- we had been trying for what seemed like FOREVER... and she is almost here!! I am glad you found us :) i wondered if you guys had a blog, and i really have wondered what you guys were up too. I knew through the Fells you had 2 kids, but its now great to put faces on everyone in the Fountaine Clan! Your family is so cute, I can not believe how much Cohen looks like James- CRAZY! Where are you guys living at these days? We are still down the street from the Fells- and Love Spanish Fork! I am am happy to see things going Awesome for you. We should get together for a BBQ soon!! Well now that we found each other...LOL KEEP IN TOUCH!!! And thanks for the LONG comment, I was happy to hear from you.. and now its my turn to say sorry about the long comment!!
Much luv-
Danielle

Ford Fam said...

I'm going to have to look into that for sure. We are going to get a double this summer and I am so back and forth.