Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Happy St. Patrick's day!! The boys and I met some friends at Kangaroo Zoo and had lots of fun. Bos is still a little sick....hence the drool and snot all down his shirt. We are going to have a yummy St. Patty's Day dinner; consisting of green eggs and ham, green grapes, green koolade, and some other foods that will not be green. Tootles.....

4 comments:

Katy3girls said...

Oh I love those babies!

Skipper said...

Cute boys! I totally spaced St. Patrick's Day yesterday. Spencer went to daycare totally green-less. At least he didn't understand how spacey his mom is.

Ford Fam said...

Wait to celebrate the holiday. We had green pancackes in the morning. That was about the extent of our celebrating!

Katie said...

Oh cute! I was sad cause I got Haleys text late & I had alot of errands to run for a St. patricks day dinner! Hopefully we'll see ya friday.