So the good news is, is that Bosten is feeling sooooo much better. He is still a little congested, but that's it. He is sleeping a lot better too, thank heavens for that. We didn't even need to nebulize him. Now for the bad news......since we have the world's crappiest insurance, hardly anything is covered:(
Nebulizer=$300 and we didn't even use it.
Prescription =$209.33
Drs visit= don't know yet, but at least $100. (At least that's what it is for a well baby check-up). Total= $609.33.......can you believe that? I wonder if I can return the Nebulizer? Does anyone know about that? So obviously we need new insurance. We pay out of pocket since James' job is kind of like being self employed. Anyway it sucks and I should have just waited one more day to see if he would have just kicked it himself.
2 comments:
Hey Cami this is Jaime and Banning from back in the oskaloosa days.. Not sure if you remember us.. Saw your blog off Brinns. Your boys are so cute looks like you are all doing great, well except the whole Doctor visit thing you should sell the nebulizer on Ebay haha jk I hope you can return it.. Our blog is jaimejolleystephens.blogspot.com Got to love blogs..
I'm sorry, insurance is the worst! We are just trying to get all of ours figured out with how much Brynnley cost. I'm not sure why, but she was a lot more than Carson. Glad he is feeling better though, and even more importantly sleeping better!
Post a Comment