This past week my Dad, Beth, and Mckenzie were in town from Alabama. We spent Easter weekend up in Ogden at my Grandparents house. The
Easter Bunny hid some eggs for Cohen and he had a blast searching for them. My Grandma likes to take
LOTS of pictures so here are a few from Sunday. My cousins Tom and Nick came up for Easter dinner. They are always fun to hang out with. Thanks again Gma, Gpa, Dad, Beth, and Mckenzie! It was fun to see everyone.
Cohen loves for James to throw him. He will keep saying "do it again, daddy...wreally high!"
1 comment:
I have to say that I LOVE those blue sweaters and the cute little outfit!! What handsome little men! and wow James really does throw Cohen "weally" high!! What a fun dad!
p.s. play date at my house Friday morning.. Allegra is in town and I invited her.. I warned her she might be bombarded with photography questions...!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment