Bos is
11 months old today. I can't believe that he is going to be one in another month. He is so cute and has really come into his own. He is not crawling, but rolls all over the place and tries really hard to get up on all fours. He
loooves Cohen so much and pretty much anything Cohen does
Bosten thinks is hilarious. Last wk he cut a few more teeth, both eye teeth and a big front tooth. He has been a pretty good
teether, but is sure clingy. He
definitely knows I am his momma. He can pretty much say momma, but it only really comes out when he is so tired and whiny. He has really
blue eyes and people are always commenting on them. He still has a
hugemongous head. He still is not sleeping through the night. He gets up at least twice, its so annoying.

He grabbed this wet paper towel after I wiped his face and started sucking on it. It must feel great on his new teeth and gums. I took it away and he was so mad, (as you can see in the pic) so I gave it back:)
Bosten thought these rings were so funny, esp when they would fall off his big
ol'nogin!
8 comments:
That video is hilarious!
I love his giggle!
He looks so cute, I can't believe how old he is too. I feel like it was just yesterday you were pregnant with him and trying to wrestle kids in nursery.
that is just so stinkin cute.
his laugh is adorable!!
he was laughin so hard he gave himself the hiccups.
totally me baby hungry. i miss it.
Oh me heck I love him so much! I love your kids cami! Can you just make me one?
CUTE BOY! By the way, I am officially coming back to the Gap tonight...not sure if I am ready or not, but here I come! Hopefully you are working some of those 9-12ers. Sounds awful with a newborn, but I guess I have to go back sometime.
hey guys- we got your blog info from jon peterson and wanted to say hello and see how you are doing! your kids are so cute!! hope all is well, bart & melissa amundsen
I love those belly laughs.. they are way too cute! I cant believe he is already 11 months.. what a little stud! Watch out ladies! :)
Post a Comment