I turned the big
25 on
sunday. I really feel like I am 20 though and I probably still act like
i'm 20:). My sis wrote in my
bday card that I am now closer to 30 than 20.
Ahhhh! It kinda freaked me out for a minute....I am so in my mid 20's now..crazy! I had a great day and got to spend it with the
fam. My mom has always gone over and beyond for birthdays and holidays and still does. I chose what I wanted for dinner: Ribs, funeral potatoes, and fruit. My mom has a killer rib recipe, its truly delicious. We then had yummy cake and ice cream with a few cousins. I got lots of money and clothes. James gave me more money to put with my other
bday money to get a new camera, a really nice one, but I'm not sure I can justify buying that right now, even though I really want it. James' mom got me a side table for the family room, which I have wanted for a long time. Thanks again to everyone for the gifts and to everyone who called or
text.
I think all my friends either text or called and all of mine and James' family did too. I really had a great
bday and then Monday night my mom watched the boys while James and I test drove a car I want and then to a movie. It was lots of fun, but was weird not having a single child with us!


The Celebration continued on Tuesday night when Frankie took us out to
The Cheesecake Factory. I am never really impressed with the food. I totally go for the
Raspberry Lemonade and the
Cheesecake...yummy!! As I was trying to get pics of the
fam, James was trying to get Cohen to make funny faces...Cohen didn't quite get into it, but James sure did. James also taught Cohen to put whip cream all over his face and others, which Cohen thought was Hilarious!






Thanks again Frankie!
( i have another bday lunch with my friends tomorrow, its a never ending celebration!!)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! I actually have a present for you, just something really small. I need to get it over to you. It looks like you had a great day though, or week for that matter!
Your sons poor black eye, is it ever gonna go away? Also what kind of cheesecake is that one?
I want some of that lemonade! I'm salivating for it.
Amanda it is Cinnamon apple strusel or something like that!
Happy Birthday Cami!! I had fun working with you the other night at the "crap"!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! I felt bad I couldn't make it to lunch for your b-day.. sorry. I know I can't believe were already 25.. thats getting way too close to 30.. didn't we just graduate highschool... LOL!!! just kidding.. it just kinda seems like it! Love ya!
Post a Comment