Cohen will be 3 in June and I would say for most of his 2 yr old life he has been amazingly well behaved. He is a really sweet little boy, very well mannered and at times a little shy. I have tried from the day he was born to teach him good manners(my mom is a huge manners freak and I am glad that she was so good about teaching us girls.... For example:we never used the word "Pee" around our house and still don't. We use the word "potty".. anyway you get the point) Well in the last wk or so my well behaved lovely 2 yr old has starting yelling at us and occasionally hitting us when he doesn't get his way. I pray that this is just a stage and if we stay calm and discipline him in the right way, then it will just pass and I will not have to beat him in public at the mall, like I wanted to yesterday!:) I guess i should consider myself lucky that my child will be 3 in 3mths and he has barely entered into the "Terrible Two's". This better not turn into the "terrible three's" or......Im not sure what I will do?. So those of you who have suggestions please feel free to leave a comment. Tootles....
*stayed tuned...I will be posting a little video of my little sweetheart. I try real hard not to laugh when he gets in trouble but he's just so darn cute.
4 comments:
Trust me it is the age. Carson has been in a hitting phase. He keeps hitting Brynnley or me. Then when I give him time out or put him in his room he just laughs and thinks it's a game. Good times!!!
Landon and Stacia both waited until they were 3 to go through the terribles. He will out grow it, but he'll also teach Bosten the tricks of the trade.
He's my little sweetheart! Just give him lots of kisses from me!
I hate to tell you this Cami but I think three can be worse than two, depending on the child. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this is NOT the case with Cohen. Seriously though I have found that ignoring works well, although I have been known to resort to screaming and yelling at times. Just don't be too hard on yourself - they will try your patience in ways you never imagined and you just do your best to get through it. Really I am in no position to give any advice as I have no patience with my own children. Really I should just say he is SO CUTE - it will probably save his life a time or two.
Post a Comment