Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Aquarium

We went to the Aquarium on Thurs with Val, Carson, and Brynnley. Cohen and Carson had a blast like usual. They play so well together. They love to tackle each other and just goof around.

Ok, so at the aquarium was this family and the pic pretty much says it all. I had to keep pretending to take pictures of the boys so that I could get a picture of this kids awesome mullet/rat tail. This mullet is incredible, it has to be as long as my hair. And to top things off Val saw the family leaving and the boy was sitting in the front seat in a booster chair! Is that even legal?.....I don't think so. Anyway it was fun and we can't wait for the big aquarium at Gateway to open!

3 comments:

Ford Fam said...

I was laughing so hard at the mullet pics. You did such a good job capturing it! I so wish you could have seen him in the car, priceless!! I was trying to tell Kyle about it but he didn't think it was very funny. Maybe he will after the pics.

Hall Family said...

I LOVE IT! Those are great moments aren't they? Happy Birthday also. I know I'll be 26 this year and seriously not happy about it. Your kids are Jame's twim too by the way. Your family is so cute!!!

The Carter Family said...

What is his mom thinking??? But I guess the tattoo on her breast kinda explains things ha ha. That mullet is the best thing i have seen in a while. Thanks cami