Those of you who read my post about the terrible two's.....well Cohen wasn't listening and I popped him one.
Okay, I hope no one believes that. Here' the real story: On Friday night we headed out to go bowling. James has wanted to take Cohen bowling for a really long time. We called James' sister Ade to see if they wanted to come. We went up to their house and Cohen and Robbie were playing. Cohen loooves Robbie and they play so well together. They were chasing each other and I heard the door slam, then I heard Cohen crying. He wasn't crying hard and at first I thought his fingers got slammed in the door. He came walking around the corner and already had a huge bump under his eye, that was purple. Cohen is eye level with the door knob and when it got slammed he must of smacked right into it. It was totally an accident. Robbie felt so bad and even cried a little. It was cute. I forgot my camera that night, I know I am so mad at myself. I always have it, but I was charging the battery and forgot to grab it. So no pics of us bowling:(. Cohen loved it and bowled a 116!! Thanks to the Shulze family for coming along and for the black eye!! (just kidding:)
On Saturday morning we went to breakfast with some of good friends, the Fords. We went to Ihop and the boys ordered "Horton Who Pancakes". They looked really cool, but the boys didn't really like them and Cohen only ate the sucker. It irritates me when I buy him food and he doesn't even touch it, such a waste. They then came over to our house and brought their wii. It was a good time. Cohen and Carsen played well, while us big kids had some competitive rounds of bowling and boxing. I think I might be addicted to the wii. Thanks again Ford's for hanging out.
Cohen played so hard that he took a marathon nap for 3.5hrs. When he woke up he wanted to eat at the "Play place", which in his words is Mcdonalds. I get worried that he won't eat any of his food and will just want to play, but he sits at the table eats most of his food and then politely asks if he can go play. He is so sweet. He comes back and grabs a drink and a fry every now and then, so by the time we leave he has eaten all his food plus some of ours.
Cohen loves his eye and thinks its pretty cool. James keeps telling him he's a tough guy and now he tells everyone that too!!

1 comment:
He is a tough guy!! I don't kow if I'll be able to make it tomorrow. I end up staying up til 3 or 4 if I don't keep her up @ night...sorry. Trust me I'd love to learn & to get out but I think otherwise when she's wide-eyed at 0300!!
Post a Comment