
We played some games of laser tag which was a lot of fun. There were little boys that were 7 yrs old telling us how to play. They were so cute and so little. We then rode the Go Karts.
It was a little cold and my hands were freezing as I was lapping people! See James in the background, he smelt my exhaust the whole time!:) While waiting in line for laser tag we watched these kids play a punching bag game, so of course the boys wanted to try it out. It was pretty funny watching them try and swing as fast and hard as they could (and they still couldn't beat the high score...suckers) It was such a fun night. We then spent our hard earned tickets on things for little boys.
5 comments:
mmm...we miss hanging out with the fountaines. I could really use a good game of Texas hold'em!! I have to feed my addiction by watching the World Poker Tour on dish; what a nerdy habit I have.
Cami, i just got this blogging thing down and i looked back on an old e-mail to find yours! Now i know mine needs some serious help! you need to come to st george to help me figure this out!
Hey its Amanda and Bodi Anderson! Love your blog! Your kids are adorable!
How fun that you got such a fun date night!! Aren't those the best!
ps.. love your new background!! How did you do it?.. its sweet!
Post a Comment