Sunday, November 4, 2007

HALLOWEEN






Halloween was a lot of fun. We decided to go up to Gma & Gpa Fountaines since we did trunk or treat with our ward Monday night. we had to bribe Cohen to get into his costume for the last and final time this year. He loved to hold and talk about his costume but didn't love wearing it. "its to big" he would say. He was a "Mufasa Lion." Once on he didn't mind but to get him to wear the hood was a nightmare. Gma DeAnn bribed him with quarters (his new thing...he knows they go into those little candy machines), whiched worked for a minute. He now likes to see the picture after you take it, so thats how we are getting most of our pics of him lately. Bosten was a darling little Giraffe. We put Bosten in the stroller, which come to find out was a horrible idea because apparently Cohen is the only one who can push him. Cohen was no longer interested in Trick-or-Treating. We finally made it to some houses and Cohen would ring the doorbell and walk away, leaving me stranded by myself. James was getting quite annoyed since Cohen is not good or fast at pushing the stroller. Poor little Bos had to be getting sick. All in all we had a good time and the boys were so cute.

Cohen's vocabulary has just sky-rocketed and his little voice is to die for. He makes us laugh all the time. Since I am now addicted to this blogging stuff I am always on the cumputer and the other day James asked Cohen where mommy was and he quickly replied,"On da computder" and at the time I wasn't but i heard him. James thought it was so funny....ha ha.

5 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

They look so DARLING!!! Im jealous you got Cohans costume on. Im glad you had a great Halloween

Katie said...

Oh my I love the little safari animals! Way to go with a theme! They are too dang cute.. I cant handle it! Im so happy your Halloween was fun!

Katie said...

Oh my I love the little safari animals! Way to go with a theme! They are too dang cute.. I cant handle it! Im so happy your Halloween was fun!

Katie said...

Oops! accidentally double clicked on publish your comment! You get to read it twice! My bad :)

Shay said...

I'm jealous; all I had to dress up for Halloween was a BELLY. One more year!! Cohen's face fits into that lion costume perfectly!