When James gets on his laptop Cohen thinks he needs to too. Last night he was so cute. He wanted to sit at the table just like daddy. I had to run and get my camera for this one. Look at them working so hard....on what ? No one knows.
Wow that is too cute! Cohens little laptop is awesome! Where did you get that? I think I need to get one for Nix for his first birthday.. He LOVES the computer!
Hey Katie, he got it for Christmas last yr and has loved ever since. (off and on of course but its been great). Its way to advanced for Cohen still but he doesn't care. Frankie got it for him but I am sure you can get it toys r us. I think I may have seen it at target. The brand is Vtech. Its so cute it even has a little mouse. Anyway this is a long message.... ~Cami
2 comments:
Wow that is too cute! Cohens little laptop is awesome! Where did you get that? I think I need to get one for Nix for his first birthday.. He LOVES the computer!
Hey Katie, he got it for Christmas last yr and has loved ever since. (off and on of course but its been great). Its way to advanced for Cohen still but he doesn't care. Frankie got it for him but I am sure you can get it toys r us. I think I may have seen it at target. The brand is Vtech. Its so cute it even has a little mouse. Anyway this is a long message....
~Cami
Post a Comment