Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Tree


It's done, the decorating of the tree is finished. I'll be honest, I'm not one that enjoys decorating the Christmas Tree. It's not that it is putting on the lights because James does that. I am pretty sure that its because eventually I will have to take it all down. Its kind of like making dinner...I enjoy making it and seeing the final project, I just really dislike the clean up. Its horrible...ahhh. I know I need to change my attitude cause there is always going to be clean up and thats that. (not the best pic, oh well)

3 comments:

KWILY said...

I agree with you. Taking decorations down is the worst.

Katie said...

Oh your tree is so pretty! It is definitely a project putting up christmas! Its taken me a couple days now!! :) but I also do agree the clean up with everything stinks! but at least we do get some joy out of it! Love ya!

Shay said...

Come on Scrooge...Christmas only comes once a year!! It looks great. I'll be honest that I kept thinking the same thing as I pulled snowflake after snowflake out of the wrapping. But it's not even december yet so we have a month to enjoy!!