W
e had a great
Thanksgiving at my Mom's house. Cohen helped make a delicious banana cream pie. The food was fabulous. After our big feast, I wanted to play Monopoly. Oh my gosh, I remember now why I never play this game...
IT TAKES FOR-E-V-E-R. Finally after like 3 hrs we finished. We then played a really fun game called "Old Mexico". It was really fun being all together. Tim was so kind to wear his Utah hoodie for rivalry wk, though he wouldn't show his face for pics...?
Ashamed maybe? :)
Thanks again Mom for the wonderful day, the food was great and all in all it turned out to be a great time.




4 comments:
I did not know you guys were BYU fans. Even though the U lost We are true to the U. Im glad you had a good Thanksgiving and Amanda looks so skinny in that picture.
Cami Boston makes me want to have a baby I love him can I take him home one time. Ps we need to not play that mexico game ever again.
I voted for a trim. I love his hair long. It is so cute.
What a cute blog you've created, Cami! I'm glad you had a fun time at Thanksgiving. It was really fun to enjoy the time together. Grandma loves her boys!
Post a Comment