Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hayley's Surprise Party





We threw Hayley a surprise party. She is now the big 25! We had lots of fun. We played a game called "Mafia". Those of you who know this game probably played it way back in Jr high. Anyway it is so fun, people are arguing and accusing people ...its great:) Everyone is addicted to it now and we already made plans for a game night this Saturday. We are a crazy bunch of kids. We have so much fun when we get together. We are so blessed to have such a great group. Love you all. (I know that is kind of cheesy but I don't care:)

Cohen isn't the best eater esp when there are distractons. But at the party when we started to play games he wanted to "eat sompin" so he sat at the table and chowed 3 pieces of pizza and later a donut.

2 comments:

Cami said...

So I didn't really notice at first, but Darek is flipping off the camera. Sorry for the vulgarity(?). Hayley get control of that Husband of yours!!!:)

~Cami

Katie said...

Oh How fun.. Im sad I didnt come. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!! THE BIG 25! Love ya