Monday, November 12, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane...




The boys and I decided to take a trip last minute to see Heather and her boys. This was the first time that I have attempted to to fly alone with the two of them.....(crazy I know). We got in our seats and Cohen asked for something to eat, so I gave him the bag of apples. I looked over on the tray and he has taken about 3 bites out of each apple and then neatly lined them up. It was so cute. The flight went suprisingly well until the flight attendent asked for everyone to turn off their portable electronics....we then had a minor meltdown. This triggered Bosten to wake up. I then had two crying children. Cohen started yelling that his ears hurt. People from all rows were turning and looking at the castrophe that was happening. One little girl a few rows up had the nerve to look at me and plug her ears. I was tempted to throw my water bottle at her....but being the mature adult that I am I decided against it. What seemed like 20 minutes of utter Hell, the crying stopped and we finally landed. The guy across the the aisle from us, patted me on the back and said "Good Job". Hopefully the flight back will be better........:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, That is SO FUNNY!! I love the look on Cohen's face, priceless! Yes you are crazy, but you are such an awesome mommy, I love you and miss you already!! Be safe and hurry home with my boys and lover!!

Katie said...

Oh Cami I am so sorry for the ending of that flight. But you are such a trooper and fun mom to take them with you! Were flying to Hawaii in a couple weeks and taking Nixon and im a LITTLE nervous~! So youll have to give me some tips! We missed you tonight at my house.. but well play soon again im sure! That is too cute that Cohen took only three bites of each! So funny! Love ya!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Cami I was cracking up you should have thrown a water bottel at that lady!!!! I can not believe that. Cohen is so funny, you have such good kids. Can't wait for you to get home fly safe love ya!