Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SaN FrAnCiSco...

It's always fun to come and see Heather and the boys (we don't see much of Logan. He leaves at like 5:45AM and doesn't get home till about 6:30-7:00 at night). We have been to the park quite often which Cohen loves because there is a big sandbox. Cohen and Carter get along great, they will chase eachother for hrs and laugh and giggle. Cohen and Collin on the other hand have a love-hate relationship. Cohen trys real hard not to be alone with Collin. He gets really whiny and clinging when he doesn't feel safe with Collin. The whining drives me bonkers, but at the same time I don't blame him (he's had his fair share of bumps and bruises from Collin). He is starting to fight back, which is good but never ends in his favor:(. Just yesterday Cohen got upset with Collin and he hit him on the leg. Well Collin was sitting on the couch and kicked Cohen right in the face. Cohen got even more mad and starting hitting him. Collin then landed another hard blow to Cohens face, causing his nose to bleed. I quickly grabbed Cohen. He was so upset and crying. It broke my heart to see his little head getting jerked back like that. My motherly instinct was to go and beat Collin....and I probably would have if it wasn't my sister's kid. (and that I am a mature adult-remember:) On a different note- Bosten has been quite sick. I feel so bad that I can't really do much for him. He just wants to be cuddled and loved. He's such a cute little sucker. Anyway this is quite the lengthy post and I am getting tired.......the kids are up before 7AM....kill me!!

No comments: